Can/can't for habaties
Chef
1.-I can cook
1.-I like eat
Scientist
2.-I can calculate
2.-I like science
Engineer
3.-I can desing
3.-Like draw
Actress
4.-I can direct
4.-I like actuate
Veterinarian
5.-I can take care of dogs
5.-I like dogs
Psychiatrist
6.-I can calm
6.-I like to take patiense
Teacher
7.-I can teach
7.-I like children
Journalist
8.-I can interview
8.-I like speak
Accountant
9.-I can count fast
9.-I like to count money
Fireman
10.-I can put out small fíes
10.-I like water
1.-I can cook
1.-I like eat
Scientist
2.-I can calculate
2.-I like science
Engineer
3.-I can desing
3.-Like draw
Actress
4.-I can direct
4.-I like actuate
Veterinarian
5.-I can take care of dogs
5.-I like dogs
Psychiatrist
6.-I can calm
6.-I like to take patiense
Teacher
7.-I can teach
7.-I like children
Journalist
8.-I can interview
8.-I like speak
Accountant
9.-I can count fast
9.-I like to count money
Fireman
10.-I can put out small fíes
10.-I like water










Comentarios
Publicar un comentario