practice: 6 verb to be (afirmativa, negativa y interrogativa)
¿Que es el verbo to be?
This verb is a word that in the present has two meanings BE and BE. This causes some problems for Spanish speakers who want to learn English. To exemplify its two 2 meanings, observe the following examples:
Example 1:
I am from Canada / I am from Canada
Example 2:
I am in Canada / I am in Canada
Common uses of to be
To be is used in many contexts in which Spanish would be used, be and even have. Let's see some of the contexts in which to be used.
Afirmativa:
Sujeto+verbo to be+complementoNegativa:
Sujeto+verbo to be+not+complemento
Interrogativa:
verbo to be+sujeto+complemento+?| Afirmativas | Negativas | Interrogativas |
| I am in the school | I am not in the school | Am I in the school? |
| You are a student | You are not a student | am I in the school? |
| He is a Doctor | He is not a doctor | Is he a a doctor? |
| She is a teacher | She is not a teacher | Is she a teacher? |
| It is a pen | It is not a pen | Is it a pen? |
| They are in New York | They are not in New York | Are they in New York? |
| We are students | We are not students | Are we students? |


Comentarios
Publicar un comentario